Online Purchase Refund & Exchange Policy
Event Cancellation by Autism Partnership Limited (AP)
- AP events include workshops, conferences, seminars and training programs.
- AP reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If AP cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- A replacement schedule will be offered in the event of extreme weather conditions.
- The workshop will be automatically cancelled when the typhoon 8 or black rainstorm warning hoisted 2 hours before the workshop.
- In all other circumstances, no refunds or Rebates will be offered.
Event Cancellation by Participant
- Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to receive a refund for your registration is 1 month before the event.
- Registration cancellations received prior to the deadline may be eligible to receive a refund less a 20% service fee.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will not be provided for registrants who do not attend the conference.
AP Goods and Product Refund/Return Policy
- All publications (printed books and CD ROMs) sold by AP are non-refundable.
- On the off chance the printed book arrives damaged, contact us within 3 days upon receiving of goods and we will send the replacement product(s) via mail upon approval. Normal delivery lead time applies.
- Should you wish to exchange your merchandise, please refer to the guideline below and email us at email@example.com explaining the reason for your exchange request.
- The return merchandise in its original condition.
- All tags, certificates, warranties, care instructions, product labelling, authenticity cards, extra buttons, hangers, dust bags and boxes are intact and returned together with the merchandise.
- All returned merchandise will be exchanged with the merchandise.
- Packages sent without first contacting us will not be accepted.
- Please note that customers are responsible for all the fees involved for returning items. Return packages remain the responsibility of the customer until it is received by AP. Therefore, it is recommended that the customer takes necessary precautions by using registered and traceable services when returning the package.
If you have any questions on how to exchange your purchased goods to us, contact us
- For event entry, you must show AP your Registration No./Confirmation Letter at the reception (either printed or e-version on phone or other electronic device.)
- AP will send a Confirmation Notification email within 2 working days after an event purchase has been made. A Registration No. will be sent to you by email at least 2 weeks before the event.
Goods and Products Delivery
AP will send a Confirmation Shipping Notification email informing that your parcel has been dispatched. It also contains your Tracking Number.
1-7 Business days
5-70 Business days
10-40 Business days
Autism Partnership (AP) cannot guarantee that every title offered for sale online would actually be shipped right away as inventory can change significantly from day to day. In a rare case, a title may be in stock when you place your order and sold out by the time your order is processed. However, for any title which you place an online order and is found to be sold out at the time of processing, we will inform you by Email / Phone and remove the title from your order.